The SharkRack TigerSharkTM2 series is a new generation of rack enclosures for network rooms and data centers. It incorporates a complete array of infrastructure technologies to help you manage space, power, cooling, and security. The T2 offers unique features for space management, including universal mounting of any 19-inch rack-mountable equipment, and efficient use of Zero-U space. SharkRack has also engineered the T2 line for optimal thermal efficiency, a crucial concern with the todays high-performance servers and other high power-density equipment.
| || |
- Innovative Space
- Six (6) standard rack units of additional space in sides of cabinet.
- Tool-less installation with exclusive SharkSNAP and SharkTRAC technology allows rapid and easy mounting of equipment like power and KVMs
- Integrated Cable Management
- Built-in zero-U cabling provisions for top-to-bottom and front-to-back cabling
- We also offer a variety of add-on options- click here to go to our cable management catalog.
- Great Thermal Design
- SharkFin perforation pattern passes air more efficiently
- Largest perforation area/airflow of any vendor
- Equipment mounted in sides keeps exhaust areas clear
30" Wide Cabinet Brochure
Information about SharkRack's 30" Wide cabinets.
42U by 37" deep outline drawing
Outline drawing of the 42U x 37" deep cabinet's dimensions and footprint.
42U by 42" deep outline drawing
Outline drawing of the 42U x 42" deep cabinet's dimensions and footprint.
45U by 42" deep outline drawing
Outline drawing of the 45U x 42" deep cabinet's dimensions and footprint. (There is no 45U x 37" deep cabinet available.)
T2 Cabinet Main Brochure
The TigerShark 2 product brochure in tri-fold format. It outlines the cabinet's key features.
One page summary of the key benefits of the T2 cabinet.
Available Cabinet Configurations
Here are the sizes that our T2 cabinets are available in:
All configurations are available with a variety of door, side panel, top panel, mounting rail, power management, cable management, airflow management, and cooling options- we're happy to go over those with you - please request a quote by calling (877) 427 5722 or emailing us at email@example.com .
- 42U X 24" Wide X 37" Deep
- 42U X 24" Wide X 42" Deep
- 42U X 30" Wide X 37" Deep
- 42U X 30" Wide X 42" Deep
- 45U X 24" Wide X 37" Deep
- 45U X 24" Wide X 42" Deep
- 51U X 36" Wide X 48" Deep